What to do...What to do...

Current Mood: Chipper and ready for the weekend!
Current Song: Broadway--Goo Goo Dolls on 90s Alternative Radio

So Meg and I are still pondering on what to make Dom for his birthday dessert for the dinner party tomorrow. My mini cheesecakes came out PRETTY good last Sunday, but this weekend's dessert needs to be FLAWLESS. Hmmm...

On a separate note, I've been searching blogs recently for desserts that I definitely want to try. Here are a few everyone should check out because they look DELISH! (I've already printed them!)

From the blog, Bake at 350:

From the blog, Life Made Simple:
Biscoff Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Biscoff is a vegan spread that tastes like graham crackers and is totally worth baking with!)

Some not so sweet recipes that I must try from Life Made Simple:

The above blogs have AMAZING recipes--take a look!

Now back to thinking about what we're making tomorrow morning for the boyfriend. He's turning the big 29 on Monday--almost 30!!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment