New Cupcake Added to the Menu!

THAT'S RIGHT!

I made a Peppermint Mocha cupcake with chocolate whipped cream for our holiday party at our house last Saturday and let me tell you, these are GOOD. They were moist, had just the right amount of mint flavor to balance out with the chocolate, and were topped with what a real Peppermint Mocha drink at Starbucks would be topped with. Except this was CHOCOLATE whipped cream. Talk about fancy.

I made these in minis and I added a TOUCH...literally...of peppermint extract. 1/8 of a teaspoon goes a LONG way. I also added peppermint crunchies (Andes brand) to the chocolate batter. You don't even NEED frosting on these babies. The hubby-to-be almost keeled over when he tried one after pulling them out of the oven.

And that's the moment...when someone is about to keel over after tasting your desserts...that you realize baking is your passion. 

I slapped on (actually, I piped) some homemade chocolate whipped cream, topped with a few peppermint crunchies, and VOILA. These gems were supreme.

Delectible.
                    Parties in the mouths.
                                                         Cupcakes-that-make-me-drool-when-I-think-about-them.

Get the point?

These are now available in minis or regular sized cupcakes.

Order them today!!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment