Welcome!

Hey everyone!

This is my very first post on my brand new baking blog. I am excited about this blog because I'm hoping it will serve as the stepping stones to opening my very own bakery in the years to come. I find myself happiest when in the kitchen (even though my current kitchen is the smallest I've ever been in) and I want to be able to share my homemade creations and happiness with you all!

Stay tuned for a calendar that will show the different themes that I have planned for each month. I hope to also post video clips and an abundance of photos to share on here. Look for tips, delicious dinner & dessert combos, comments from those who try my desserts, what-not-to-dos, and of course my favorite and most tasty recipes for you to try on your own!

Be sure to visit my blog every Sunday!! See you on Sunday, May 5th to kick off my first theme--simple desserts with 5 or less ingredients :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I just pondered upon your blog, and I am very excited to check out your receipes. I hope you do a good Apple Pie!

Post a Comment