When can I start already!?

I can't wait to share my thoughts and experiences when I get started!! I am so pumped to explore desserts that I've never even thought of making in a million years. Who's ever heard of a TARTUFO!? Not me...but I'm making it in a few weeks! I'm pretty sure June-International month is going to be my favorite month of them all. Baklava, Tiramisu, Tres Leches cake, and Strawberry Wonton Tartlets!! Tonight when I was searching for interesting Asian dessert recipes, I found one that sounds easy as pie but so delicious looking at the same time. This is what really triggered my excitement for my blogging. I can't wait to bake, take pictures, video clips, critique the recipes, share what went wrong (we all know from watching Cupcake Wars that many things can go wrong!) and what I would do differently next time! I hope that everyone checks out my blog EVERY Sunday beginning on MAY 6TH--that is two weeks from now.

Once I get up and running with this, I hope that you will stop by the Requests page to share a favorite dessert that you want me to make. Hopefully sooner or later, I can create an Orders page where you can submit an order for an upcoming event/party/celebration that you are having.

By the way, anyone know of a cool place down at Ocean City either on the boardwalk or...anywhere...that has weird/odd/different/less common desserts!? While I am there, I am going to explore a dessert that I've never tasted before to critique and take pictures of :) This is all for now...DO NOT FORGET TO COME BACK ON HERE ON MAY 6TH! Here I come baking world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment