Bridal Shower Minis

Current Mood: relaxed
Current TV Show: Supernatural-season 2 (need to catch up to 8!!!)

Happy Hump Day!!!

I'm a little late on this blog post considering I made the cupcakes last Thursday for a bridal shower that was taking place on Saturday. But hey, I'm a busy person! And soon, I am going to be even MORE busier working two jobs!

That's right!!

LIV GOT A BAKING JOB!!!

For everyone that follows my page on FB, they would have seen that last Monday I was offered a part time baking position at a new bakery opening on 6/22 called KoDee Cakes. It's in Hampden, so everyone come on by that day! They already own a catering company and have for seven years. I'm going Friday to meet the staff and get my final schedule worked out. It's kind of cool because EVERYONE is new. I usually hate starting new jobs when I'm the "New Girl" around the place. I'm SUPER excited!! Wish me luck on my first day next Wednesday :)

Anyways...back to my bridal shower cupcakes for Genese. Genese and I went to college together and she's getting married soon! Saturday was her bridal shower and her mom contacted me to order some minis. I really appreciate your business ladies!

I really felt honored when Clare contacted me earlier last week. She originally asked if I made cookie trays. She said she was already going to have the cake there and someone was making another dessert. When I told her cookies just weren't one of the desserts I sell, I mentioned that I have been concentrating on cupcakes and minis. Even though she was already having (I'm sure) plenty of desserts on the table, she still ordered 3 dozen minis. Thanks again!! I'm glad I could make Genese's shower just a tad more special.

Clare mentioned Genese's favorite was red velvet but she didn't like the cream cheese butter cream. I topped them with regular vanilla butter cream and VOILA! Genese was surprised at her shower!

Happy Wedding Days!!

Random tip of the day: If your cupcakes "overflow" from the liners a bit after baking and the tops seem to be "sticking" to the pan, don't leave them in the pans for too long. They are much easier to remove from the pans when still a bit hot.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment