Cinnamon Swirl Latte COMPLETE!

Current Mood: Ready to go home! 
Current Radio Station on Pandora: N'sync Radio (don't laugh)

So I'm pretty pumped for this weekend's Pre-Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Dom's making a FRIED turkey covered in BACON. 

Is everything really better with bacon????

The real concern here is the frying of the whole 13 lb turkey. We bought 2 gallons of canola oil for our new turkey fryer. 2 GALLONS. Heart attack just waiting to happen. 

I will try it though. 

I am making a test round of the pumpkin cheesecake that I will be making 4 of for Kelly for delivery on Thanksgiving morning. I stocked up on pumpkin puree too because I just know all the crazies will be out buying it all out of stock. 

Yes, I am a crazy. 

Anyways, back to what I am really blogging about. I'm also REALLY excited for its future--The Cinnamon Swirl Latte cupcake!!! I completed round 5 of this recipe Sunday night. In fact, this was only after I threw together my VERY first crock pot meal EVER. That's hard to believe to some, but to others, it's not because they know I DON'T COOK. I am a baker. There's a difference. 

So Sunday I basically slaved in the kitchen while we waited for that tornado to blow over during the Raven's game. Crock pot meal turned out GREAT according to the hubby-to-be. I found a recipe on Pinterest for turkey quinoa mini meatballs in crushed tomatoes. I literally shocked myself! I may have to make a crock pot meal EVERY Sunday! 

That night, I decided to call it quits on my very own recipe. Calling it quits meaning put an end to the experimentation and put it up for sale finally!!! 

Round 5 is the winner indeed. Removed the butter, added 1/4 cup more oil and 1 tsp of cinnamon to the batter. Kept everything else the same and it was perfectly moist and perfectly delish with homemade cinnamon whipped on top. 

Get yours today!! 

Random Tip of the Day: If you're running low, or completely out of, powdered sugar, you can make your own by running some granulated sugar through a coffee grinder or food processor. Now THAT is amazing.

Cheers!

It's mustache-y delightful! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment