Next Up! Irish Potatoes

Wait what?

These things are delish!! I CANNOT for the life of me remember where I had these a while back. The taste, texture, and just the treat itself seems SO familiar it's driving me NUTS. I had a sample of one of these at the Amish Market in Dundalk a few weekends back and that familiar taste came back to me. WHERE HAVE I HAD THESE BEFORE PEOPLE!? Grrrr...

Anyways, Thursday, I plan on making this recipe that I found on one of the blogs I follow on here. SO EASY! Anyone could make these. You don't even need to mess with the oven. These have nuts in them, but I'm even considering leaving those out. The one's I've tried did not have nuts. We will see what my little heart desires on Thursday!

As Bridget from "Bake at 350" says, "Never fear, no potatoes were harmed in the making of these cookies."

I plan on doubling this recipe...think the boyfriend and coworkers won't gobble 20 of these babies up in less than 5 minutes? 40 it is...

Stay tuned and cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment