No One Likes Being Sick!

This week mother nature got the best of me, unfortunately. And even more unfortunately, I am sitting at work right now sneezing my head off and still feeling sick. I need sweatpants, a couch, and cuddle time with Dom ASAP!

Being sick this week meant no baking for Liv. However, Sunday, I plan on making the boyfriend's favorite dessert--Creme Brulee! I found this odd recipe for peach creme brulee but it was made in a large dish instead of individual ramekins. I decided to pass on that recipe.

Creme Brulee is literally vanilla custard (unless you add a fun flavor like...pumpkin!) with torched brown sugar on top for that nice, crisp touch. I'm not a HUGE fan of this dessert but I've never used a blow torch before so I thought eh, why not give it a try! It's literally 5 ingredients and looks extremely easy to make. Come back Monday to hear about the experience!

Until then...I will be living off hot tea with honey, orange/pineapple juice, cough drops, and tissues :)

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment