Truffles Everywhere!

Okay well...they aren't everywhere right now...but I hope to be able to sell these in the near future! I just need to work on making them perfectly pretty and I will be set! I have so many ideas flowing in my head for truffles it's unbelievable.

A few include--white chocolate raspberry truffles, cherry almond truffles, and hazelnut coffee truffles.

Are you drooling yet??

If you haven't checked out my recipe for the mint chocolate truffles that I made last week, be sure to do so--it's featured in my last post!

They will be gone in NO TIME if you decide to make a batch and take them into your work or to any other event. They are bite sized--who doesn't want something so sweet and delicious that can be devoured in one bite!? ..............Couldn't think of any one, could ya?

Coming up tomorrow: White Chocolate Almond Joy cookies. Interesting idea, huh?

Stay tuned for the recipe and recap of my experience! Oh and don't forget to place your order NOW for St. Patty's Day!!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment