Happy Belated One-Year Anniversary to Liv's Blog!

Current Mood: Thankful and cheerful!
Current Song: B.O.B.- Airplanes (I know...old one, right?!)

April 22nd, or Earth Day, was my blog's one year anniversary! I know I'm a bit late, but this thought just randomly crossed my mind as I'm sitting at my desk at work pretty bored...

I've learned SOOO much over this past year from baking so many different desserts in so many different categories. I feel like I have taught myself almost everything one needs to know in the baking world. Well not EVERYTHING. Lots of new, exciting stuff has been happening in my life and I haven't been able to bake each Sunday like I used to. I am trying to get back in the swing of it though for the summer! Everyone loves a good summer dessert to read about and try on the hot weekends. Stay tuned for some yummy treats folks!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment