Frozen Thinga-Ma-Bobbers From Last Sunday

Did I say how DELICIOUS, scrumptious, flavorful, delectable, fantastic, and just sooo not-in-the-diet these made up things were?!

NOW I DID!

The recipe that I literally threw together on Sunday out of boredom was a pure success. We already ALL know that peanut butter and chocolate are pretty much married to one another. When you add some white chocolate in there (which I'm not usually a huge fan of) and cinnamon struesel, it becomes a crunchy, rich, and perfect little sized treat!

I placed them in a container with a lid, wrapped foil around the whole container, and stuck them in the freezer on Sunday. I almost forgot about them until tonight! But who cares!? That's what the freezer is for! Well...we can say that about some things...I wouldn't recommend keeping these in the freezer much longer than a week because they may get freezer burned.

Anyways...I was trying to find something healthy to make for dinner tonight.

Liv cooking? WHAT? That's like hearing a cat bark. Wait what?

I had some frozen veggies in the freezer and I am trying out this "slow-carb" diet type deal where you only eat good carbs. Check it out! It's sort of interesting...I ended up cheating tonight by eating quinoa--the single most healthy grain and ultimate super food that has all your nutrients for the day. How is this not allowed on this diet? Who knows...but it's awesome.

When I was grabbing the green beans, I spotted my random treats from Sunday! I pulled one out to thaw while I cooked and ate my dinner and by the time I went to snatch it off the counter, it was the perfect temp!

I only ate half of this. My Fitness Pal told me that I had a good amount of calories left over after dinner for dessert, but I didn't want to eat the whole treat PLUS a Skinny Cow caramel truffle bar

I stood over the trash can taking bite after bite of the random, frozen, thinga-ma-bobber and chucked it in the trash after four bites. That sounds like the whole cupcake liner doesn't it!? Well I can tell ya it wasn't.

I then had my Skinny Cow caramel truffle bar.

I highly recommend freezing those things if ya make them! Check out the blog right below this one to find the recipe!

Cheers!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment