Order From Liv Today!

Current Mood: Hopeful
Current Song: Weezer-Undone (Gotta love 90's Alternative on Pandora)

So the Valentine's Day order of 200 mini red velvet cupcakes for Peerce's Plantation was the last order that was scheduled in February. It was a good month for Liv's Bakery and I want that to continue throughout the upcoming months!

Dominic's mom said the Valentine's minis were a HUGE hit with the ladies that night and someone is looking to order some more for her birthday party in May! Yay!

As we approach another huge holiday for many people--St. Patrick's Day--I encourage you to order from Liv's Bakery! This weekend, I am going to be testing out a Bailey's Irish Cream cupcake with a green and white tinted vanilla butter cream. What do you think?! I will let you all know how it comes out this Sunday and it will then be featured on my blog for orders to be placed.

Have an upcoming baby shower? Bridal shower? St. Patrick's Day get together? ORDER TODAY!

Be sure to visit the page that features the cupcake flavors I currently have for sale and stay tuned in this weekend to hear about my holiday experiment :)

Cheers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment